BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jackie ♡.
I really love that ikea has so many furniture options and all that, but its sometimes really pricey, especially if you're on a budget or if youre a college student trying to save up
April P.
Puyallup
Not only is Ikea my absolute favorite place to shop for furniture, but they also have the best food at the cafeteria. I love going here for all my office decor needs for work also!
hayley T.
Stroudsburg, PA
If I could give 10 stars I would. I think everyone can agree IKEA is the most magical place to ever exist. They have Great products the only down side can be assembling everything!
Brittney H.
Redding , CA
All of our dressers are from ikea and even though it takes awhile to put together, it's extremely worth it! We get so many compliments on it and it is the perfect size for storage.
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
Ikea is like the Disney world of home goods. (And great food). You can literally find anything you find here for THE best price. I dont think I could ever not live close to an IKEA
Sarah G.
IKEA is the most amazing store ever. If there were a zombie apocalypse it is the first place I would go. It has it all- it's Swedish, it has the best furniture, the food, everything!
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
Who cannot love Ikea!? I could wander around in that store for hours and never get bored. I love buying furniture from Ikea. You get decent quality products for a great price. I love Ikea!!!
Gabriele W.
This store never stops to amaze me. With great prices and great quality furniture, I always suggest buying furniture from IKEA. Plus, if you ever get hungry stop by to get meatballs!
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I love IKEA but it also seems like a trap to me because they condense ones imagination of each room perfectly in so many segments of their store. I wish it was a bit cheaper however.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
People always say this furnature is hard to put together, but I beg to differ. As a 26 year old woman with no experience with tools Ive never had trouble! And you cant beat the prices!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?