BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Crystal O.
Palmdale, CA
DIY explains it all. you have too built everything you buy here but i love it. It gives you a chance to be a little on the creative side.plus they give you so many ideas too decorate
Jessica W.
Brandon, FL
I love going to ikea for ideas and and seeing all their furniture. I can get carried away in this store! I really like how they aren't overly expensive but their stuff is nicely made!
Diana T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the items and the price are good to but If they don't have an item at the time the only way you can pre-order it is to have it delivered and you can not pick it up at the store.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I loveee Ikea it has everything you need and it's sooo huge I went to the one in Sacramento ca makes you want to buy sooo many things they literally have everything you need for a home.
Brandi S.
Macon, GA
I can literally spend hours in ikea. All my furniture is from IKEA. I love that it is inexpensive and well made. The only thing is you have to put all the furniture together yourself.
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI
I love Ikea and wish there was one less than 3 hours away. whenever we go to Chicago it is a must stop to stock up on things. their storage is awesome and they have unique products
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
Best place to shop for decorations and affordable furniture. I have the Alex 9 drawers storage and its perfect for my makeup collection. Also is really popular in the Youtube Community.
Kristine B.
Riverside, Ca
I love ikea, they have the cutest goods to decorate with. The only problem is their stuff is not really built to last. The upside is that your are spending so little it all evens out!
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I will not deny this isn't Raymore and Flannagans but for pressboard furniture it is very durable and stylish. I actually enjoy the non descript instructions and of course the meatballs.
Danielle M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ikea is affordable and some items are very durable as well. There are many ideas for home decor within the store and they emphasize the decorators dream while living in a small place.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?