- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who cannot love Ikea!? I could wander around in that store for hours and never get bored. I love buying furniture from Ikea. You get decent quality products for a great price. I love Ikea!!!
IKEA is our favorite. We never leave without a ton of stuff. We also make sure we take the family so we can each lunch/dinner and then do our shopping while the kids play in the play center.
I go to ikea a lot and look at the furniture there and sometimes buy items from the store they have really good furniture and at a reasonable price you will have to build the furniture yourself but that's better because you can make sure it's built correctly
Affordable and lots of options. Store layout is easy to navigate, but can get crowded on weekend. Kitchen accessories are especially affordable and they have everything you could need!
I love how different ikeas products are. I have purchased many different things for the store. I honestly just like going to the store and looking for the different ideas they have.
I always find something plus more when I go here. Affordable and some good quality items. This could be a go to place for people who are into an expensive look with affordable price.
I always manage to find exactly what I'm looking for! My favorite purchase would be our bed! Everyone there is so helpful but doesn't overwhelm you at all. There could be more room for people to walk with carts! I would recommend shopping there.
I really love that ikea has so many furniture options and all that, but its sometimes really pricey, especially if you're on a budget or if youre a college student trying to save up
I love ikea. It is like at amusement part itself. I enjoy being there even though there's nothing to buy. The food is good, and small kitchen supplies are good design and good price.
We recently purchased shoe cabinets & they fit perfectly and weren't too hand to put together. My 15 y.o. son go a futon bed and out it together himself. They have a great choice of everything.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos