BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
As long as you reinforce the furniture and treat it with care it holds up pretty well. The materials aren't the most sturdy but with the reinforcement it helps! Very stylish and low cost!
Alissa D.
Pinellas Park, FL
I like the products here at IKEA. There is a wide selection of products for every place in the house. I love the fact that ikea has locators to tell you if the product is available.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
I've purchased dressers from Ikea. I love the price but they are so darn hard to build yourself. I feel like the store shouldn't charge so much after you spend over $800 on products.
Emily P.
This place is magical! So many things to look at and touch! Hands down the best store to shop at if you are remodeling or even just looking to change up your living space a little!
Anna M.
London
Great staple items. I always go to IKEA first when I'm looking to decorate or redecorate a room. And it's extremely affordable too! And you know you can always count on the product.
Jennifer T.
Majority of our furniture was purchased from Ikea. My husband and I enjoy they quality time and excitement of putting our furniture together. Not to mention their food is delicious.
Natalie G.
miami, FL
I just bought my second bed from IKEA and they honestly never fail. This bed frame is incredibly sturdy! Every easy to build and it was on sale if you joined the family club.
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
You can basically find everything you need for your home improvement at IKEA. Although some of the items are not as sturdy as we hope they should be, IKEA items are reasonably priced.
Johnna M.
Saint Louis , MO
I always find something plus more when I go here. Affordable and some good quality items. This could be a go to place for people who are into an expensive look with affordable price.
Jamie W.
Owasso, OK
Thank God the closest one to me is 2 hours away, or I'd be in trouble! Anytime I'm looking for a particular item for the house IKEA has it. I can't imagine a life without it. Haha.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?