- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
As long as you reinforce the furniture and treat it with care it holds up pretty well. The materials aren't the most sturdy but with the reinforcement it helps! Very stylish and low cost!
I like the products here at IKEA. There is a wide selection of products for every place in the house. I love the fact that ikea has locators to tell you if the product is available.
I've purchased dressers from Ikea. I love the price but they are so darn hard to build yourself. I feel like the store shouldn't charge so much after you spend over $800 on products.
This place is magical! So many things to look at and touch! Hands down the best store to shop at if you are remodeling or even just looking to change up your living space a little!
Great staple items. I always go to IKEA first when I'm looking to decorate or redecorate a room. And it's extremely affordable too! And you know you can always count on the product.
Majority of our furniture was purchased from Ikea. My husband and I enjoy they quality time and excitement of putting our furniture together. Not to mention their food is delicious.
I just bought my second bed from IKEA and they honestly never fail. This bed frame is incredibly sturdy! Every easy to build and it was on sale if you joined the family club.
You can basically find everything you need for your home improvement at IKEA. Although some of the items are not as sturdy as we hope they should be, IKEA items are reasonably priced.
I always find something plus more when I go here. Affordable and some good quality items. This could be a go to place for people who are into an expensive look with affordable price.
Thank God the closest one to me is 2 hours away, or I'd be in trouble! Anytime I'm looking for a particular item for the house IKEA has it. I can't imagine a life without it. Haha.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos