- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I freaking love Ikea. And I have to drive six hours to get to the closest store. I have to practice zen-like restraint or I'll spend my rent on a library made from BILLY bookshelves.
I love visiting IKEA! Always something new to see, and I always leave with something. Sometimes things aren't easy to put together, but the experience in going anyways makes it worth it!
Always find what I need here. The warehouse part is a bit of a pain tin the butt, eapexially while pregnant but I always seem to leave with a ton of stuff that is used daily in my home!
shipping costs are high but we bought 2 children's bedroom sets that have held up for two years. The experience was pleasant. However, the assembly was difficult. We expect them to last
Our bedroom set is from Ikea, and it works perfectly for our space and within our budget! It is much sturdier than the Ikea furniture I remember growing up, and we didn't even kill each other building it!
Super fun place to go look at things for home. Favorite purchase was my bed and bed settings loved it. The experience is so fun and you get creative. Good high class quality for everyone.
Ikea is great! Their products are awesome and totally affordable! I love just wandering around their showroom floor. I get so many great ideas for my home. Shopping there is so much fun!
Love IKEA! A lot of times I'm not really looking for anything specific, I just love wandering and getting decorating ideas from the showroom floor. I always eat in the cafe, and then go through the showroom again to see if I missed anything. Then downstairs, I pick up any items that I need, or that catch my eye. I have never spent less than 2 hours in this store!
I have shopped at Ikea for all sorts of household items. I love shopping there for throw pillows and rugs! It can be a little overwhelming to shop here and you should plan to be here for at least a couple of hours to see everything!
IKEA is a cool place to go if not for the shopping but at least for the experience. I’ve never bought their furniture, only their knickknack kind of things, but they have served me well!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos