- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I bought a couch from Ikea and I love it. It's a "L" shape and pulls out into a full bed. It was a bit heavy to put together, but there furniture holds up. It's one of my favorite stores.
Half of the furniture and decor in my house is ikea and I'm proud to say we are so very happy with the quality of the products, selection and price most definitely are the cherry on top.
I went to the store I Charlotte NC near university area and my experience was ok. I was greeted as I entered the store but the customer service Rep failed to pay attention to details.
You can not beat the simplicity, price and furniture that you'll get at IKEA. It is low in price but high in functionality. I have mutliple peices from them from storage to desks, to MEATBALLS!
IKEA is such a fun store! The quality and putting items together is not the best however their prices are amazing, unique designs, unique items. They have everything you need for the house. Plus super tasty restaurant, kids section is pretty awesome
IKEA is the holy grail of anything and everything you can ever think of! Plan for a full day at IKEA! Minimum 2-3 hours. The place is gigantic it even has a restaurant and a day care. Everything is super awesome and affordable!
I love walking through the maze that is IKEA. It always inspires and motivates me to be more creative in my home decor. Designs are always fresh, sleek and modern. Always good prices.
I love Ikea. I can actually live at this store . Prices are great and beautiful furniture. Only con is that you have to build it yourself but I don't mind as long as its at great price
I have always had so much fun at Ikea. Now that I moved away to another state there aren't any near me. I think I would have to travel several hours to find one. That makes me sad. Lol
DIY explains it all. you have too built everything you buy here but i love it. It gives you a chance to be a little on the creative side.plus they give you so many ideas too decorate
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos