- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is was of my go to furniture stores as long as I can remember. All their designs are very clean and sleek. Great furniture for smaller apartments or people that like a modern look
I loveee Ikea it has everything you need and it's sooo huge I went to the one in Sacramento ca makes you want to buy sooo many things they literally have everything you need for a home.
We've had the Hemnes line of bedroom furniture for years. The product holds up well and fits any style home. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to redo a bedroom. Not only will you be pleased with the product but the price point is on point.
Iv been there only a few times but out of all the times I have gone I love the way it makes me feel. I love seeing the products and thinking bout what I can do with all of them and the ideas I get when I see them
ikea is great. has almost everything i need all the time. easy quick trip and i am done! love it. definitely take a walk around ikea and you may find something you didnt know you need
IKEA is great for any range of furniture. They have cheap furniture if you are looking to fill a room but also have quality items that are great in small spaces and help with storage.
Very cost effective. Some items are a little dofficult to assemble. Took me almost 6 hours to assemble my queen bed frame and headboard. But once done it was a perfect fit for my room
Affordable, cute furniture. You can find something to your taste there. And if you do spill something on it or scratch somewhere at least you didn't give an arm and a leg for it :-)
We love IKEA just wish I didn't have to drive three hours to the nearest ones. All my lamps are from Ikea. My boyfriend is a big fan since we can blend our styles with their items.
This is the go to place for furniture. They have everything from beds to picture frames. If you are looking to move or upgrade this is literally like a mall if everything housewares.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos