BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love shopping at IKEA. The staff are helpful and the store is organized to a T. I was looking to create my own L-shaped desk for cheap and I was able to accomplish it with Ikea! I bought two table tops, 6 table legs, and a set of drawers of the same height as the legs to add some storage space. It was easy to assemble and it fits my needs.
Ashley O.
minneapolis
LOVE IKEA! Once you get the hang of the store, it's not as overwhelming! I do have the benefit of living within 15 minutes of one, which means I can try to sneak in on much slower days. I avoid going there on the weekends at all costs! They have such a wide range of items! We love the furniture. It's modern yet classic and fits with many different decor styles. My daughter and I love to have a little breakfast there before shopping! We usually skip the showroom floor and just get our shopping done. They also have, at least at the Minneapolis location, a great assortment of live plants! I've been trying to liven up my space for the winter and they're a great resource for that!
Ruthie A.
Philadelphia
I am the IKEA queen. I have owned almost every product they sell and know how to put it all together. Here is the thing, Ikea can be great but you have to have patience and be willing to follow the directions perfectly. throw your ego out the door because it will not help you. Oh and the design is great and the price point is heavenly.
Samantha B.
great for affordable furniture and modern designs. It’ll take half a day to get through the place so definitely stop at the cafeteria the food is awesome and affordable. Don’t forget about the Home store too, it’s a one stop shop for all things home goods and I’ve been impressed with the quality and durability of everything I’ve purchased
Reham S.
houston
I like that when you go to ikea you can have fun and go shopping,you can eat ,drink coffe,you can spend the whole day there
it is kind of affordable if the items is on sale
good quality and very nice design
i will keep going there
what i hate about it is there website
i can not find what I need unlike going there
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love the idea of shopping at ikea, until I bring home a dresser or wardrobe and they don’t go together quite right. With my dresser, the directions didn’t specify smaller screws on the top row, so my husband broke it by using the bigger screws, and my wardrobe with the mirrored doors is too top heavy and I need to strap it to the wall.
Jean L.
Chillicothe
IKEA is basically my favorite place on Earth. I love the snack bar for a quick and cheap lunch and the show floor is so much fun to explore, I go to IKEA just to walk around when I don't even need anything. I am in the slow process of basically replacing all of my furniture with new IKEA furniture, in fact I've had a bed frame picked out for a year that I love that I asked my mom for for my birthday. It's BEAUTIFUL and it's only like $120, that's the beauty of IKEA. Also, putting everything together is daunting for some people, but I actually really love it, my ex and I bonded lots over building complicated bunk beds for her kids and bookshelves and stuff. Haha.
Mere C.
Tacoma, WA
When I die I want to be cremated and sprinkled at the Burbank IKEA. It’s so big. It’s so needless. I love it. I love getting in fights with my husband in the picture frame section. I love seeing his eyes roll when I insist on smelling all the candles. Love the prices, love the food. LOVE THE BULK CANDY but it needs more salty licorice.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
The furniture is great for modern looks. And if you are single. If you have kids, try sturdier furniture. Most of the dressers and beds I’ve got in my kids room are falling apart. But the assemble process is super easy, and looks nice. Also if you need to move any furniture that is already put together, be very careful. It literally falls apart.
anshanie S.
Orlando
Ikea is the best! The products are cute and affordable. Easy to put together and look great in your home. I recently redid my home office with all ikea products and hacks and I could t be anymore happier. In the photo is my ikea barcart diy! I’m so happy with it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?