BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda C.
Affordable and lots of options. Store layout is easy to navigate, but can get crowded on weekend. Kitchen accessories are especially affordable and they have everything you could need!
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I can go there and spend hours. I love that they have food plus things for every room in the house. It is a really great place to spend time and get ideas and shop for your home.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg, PA
If I could give 10 stars I would. I think everyone can agree IKEA is the most magical place to ever exist. They have Great products the only down side can be assembling everything!
Emily S.
Laurens, IA
It is a good store and has a lot of good inventory. I wish they had more stores! There are not any near where I live and I wish there were more because they have good inventory for someone who needs a lot of goods for their home at a good price!
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
I love shopping at IKEA especially for kitchen supplies, organizational units and storage accessories! And any time I go I usually get there hot dog and drink special because it's so darn good- I can't resist!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Ikea has so many wonderful things to by there. I could spend hours there shopping. I cant wait till we get our house and can really decorate it in all the wonderful things Ikea has.
Marlow K.
Quantico , Va
I always manage to find exactly what I'm looking for! My favorite purchase would be our bed! Everyone there is so helpful but doesn't overwhelm you at all. There could be more room for people to walk with carts! I would recommend shopping there.
Yvette R.
IKEA has great affordable furniture, home decor and dining sets! I love the tea cups and candles from IKEA. You can pretty much always find a great deal when you visit IKEA's site.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I love IKEA but it also seems like a trap to me because they condense ones imagination of each room perfectly in so many segments of their store. I wish it was a bit cheaper however.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
This is the go to place for furniture. They have everything from beds to picture frames. If you are looking to move or upgrade this is literally like a mall if everything housewares.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?