BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Samantha B.
Lodi, CA
Quality is sometimes a hit and miss. The variety of everything is amazing and obviously very convenient. My favorite thing about IKEA is walking around the store as a pass time. Lol!!
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
I love walking through the maze that is IKEA. It always inspires and motivates me to be more creative in my home decor. Designs are always fresh, sleek and modern. Always good prices.
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
Prices are affordable. But quality is here or there. Most of their furniture is pretty solid and easy to assemble. Love going to the 'as is' section as you can score some great deals.
Brett K.
Decatur
Pull out ottoman for our 1971 Airstream is comfortable and decorative in the newly renovated luxury look! Thanks IKEA customer service for helping our decision making process so easy!
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
I went with my friend here to purchase a sofa bed and the sofa is just perfect! It's black leather and super classy. Great quality. I highly recommend shopping here for any furniture.
Lisa H.
Bronx
It is a bit pricey, but they have great deals, and a variety of selection. I love the display rooms /area set up. I have found some really great not to mention adorable deals there.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love ikea! Their products are of great quality . The IKEA vanity that my husband purchased was a dream come true . I recommend IKEA to anyone looking for quality household goods!
heather h.
Lakeland, FL
I love IKEA!!! This is a wonderful store! I could spend a whole day here just imagining everything would fit in my home! One of the best places to go to get home furnishings and such!!
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
It's a great place if you love diy projects that are inexpensive and can really add to your home! They always have items you can put in almost any room to add that extra touch you were looking for!
gao v.
Brandon, FL
I LOVE Ikea, love the quality, the price isn't so bad and the store, I love how big the store is and how they have rooms to show how you can put things together to make it look good.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?