BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
I've purchased dressers from Ikea. I love the price but they are so darn hard to build yourself. I feel like the store shouldn't charge so much after you spend over $800 on products.
Julia M.
Surprise, AZ
A day at IKEA is like a day at a fair to me, I have so much fun at this store. There's a large variety of things to admire, the prices are reasonable, and the food is actually good.
Anna M.
London
Great staple items. I always go to IKEA first when I'm looking to decorate or redecorate a room. And it's extremely affordable too! And you know you can always count on the product.
Shelby G.
OK OK OK! Don't even get me started.. I LOVE this store and am currently buying piece by piece of a bedroom set from here! So excited! I love Ikea and the furniture very very much.
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Affordable, cute furniture. You can find something to your taste there. And if you do spill something on it or scratch somewhere at least you didn't give an arm and a leg for it :-)
Natalie G.
miami, FL
I just bought my second bed from IKEA and they honestly never fail. This bed frame is incredibly sturdy! Every easy to build and it was on sale if you joined the family club.
Yvette R.
IKEA has great affordable furniture, home decor and dining sets! I love the tea cups and candles from IKEA. You can pretty much always find a great deal when you visit IKEA's site.
Keilee W.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this store!! They have everything and anything you need. I love being able to walk around touch & feel what I am looking at. My living room couch is perfect and I wouldn't have gone any other way!!! Definitely a loyal customer!
Nina H.
westchester, IL
This is the go to place for furniture. They have everything from beds to picture frames. If you are looking to move or upgrade this is literally like a mall if everything housewares.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I love IKEA but it also seems like a trap to me because they condense ones imagination of each room perfectly in so many segments of their store. I wish it was a bit cheaper however.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?