BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jade O.
Hudson, FL
This store has so much! You can find practically anything here. So many great items and for a good price too! Plus they have their own area with delicious food so it's really convenient!
Staci N.
Los Angeles, CA
IKEA is perfect for college students or for a first apartment. I shop elsewhere for furniture now that doesn't need assembly. Still a great place for all those little things especially when you first move or have your first kid and need so many things!
Colleen C.
Moscow, PA
We love going to IKEA! Can't say enough about the things we have gotten there. Sturdy and a great value! We're planning another trip in June to go back to IKEA. Not sure what I'm after!
Samantha L.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE going to Ikea. I could spend hours wandering around the store gaining inspiration and ideas for my own apartment. Couple that with their reasonable prices, and it's hard to beat!
Meagan V.
This place is perfect for finding cute little knick knacks at a great price. The furniture isn't very good quality, but if you're just looking for an inexpensive piece this is the place.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Furniture in mass quantities, affordable, convenient. The only downside is quality. But, I thinks its a great place for someone who is needs low-cost furniture/decorations! Basic stuff.
Ranae K.
goodyear
Large store and lots of cheap stuff that will last a couple years. They could not make it any easier to find the actual product. I shop here about 2 times a year and get all of my bedroom furniture. Quality is what you expect to get for such cheap prices
Jackie M.
I have a love affair with their Hermes line. Is it a pain to put together? Absolutely!! Does it look freaking amazing when it's finished? You betcha! Super affordable, clean easy lines.
Gaby K.
Miami
Love this store! They have so much stuff it's easy to get lost in their stores! Lol they always have everything you want and the time you want it. I love how you never have to wait for it to come in stock! They always are in stock! Definitely recommend!
Jenna P.
Mesa, AZ
You can find anything that you could need to improve your house at IKEA! Their prices are fantastic and you can get a ton for cheap. The quality is so so but I feel like it has improved.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?