BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
If you're looking for inexpensive furniture look no further! Obviously you have to put it together yourself, but I often find already assembled pieces in the as is section at a discount! Definitely a great option for first apartments, kids' rooms, etc.
Brett K.
Decatur
Pull out ottoman for our 1971 Airstream is comfortable and decorative in the newly renovated luxury look! Thanks IKEA customer service for helping our decision making process so easy!
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI
I love Ikea and wish there was one less than 3 hours away. whenever we go to Chicago it is a must stop to stock up on things. their storage is awesome and they have unique products
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I live ikea!!! I only gave them 4 stars not 5 because there needs to be more stores!!! I am in Baton Rouge Louisiana have to drive all the way to Texas just get to a real store otherwise all we have is online.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I loveee Ikea it has everything you need and it's sooo huge I went to the one in Sacramento ca makes you want to buy sooo many things they literally have everything you need for a home.
Breanna P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea has such amazing things. I love all the different types of things you can get for your house. I love that you have to build it yourself. I also love that they have food !
Danielle M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ikea is affordable and some items are very durable as well. There are many ideas for home decor within the store and they emphasize the decorators dream while living in a small place.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
They have EVERYTHING! and it's not overly priced either like most home stores. I can find furniture or even sheets for my bed and pillows. I absolutely love this place! Wish we had some local!
Jessica W.
Brandon, FL
I love going to ikea for ideas and and seeing all their furniture. I can get carried away in this store! I really like how they aren't overly expensive but their stuff is nicely made!
Kelly L.
Matamoras, PA
I love Ikea, it is one of my most favorite stores ever! It's designed so beautifully, everything is easy to find and test out before you buy and they always have the best space saving solutions. I will always shop here and I recommend it to everyone!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?