BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Pam G.
Meridian, MS
I really love Ikea and their food too. Ikea has good home goods and I love to get my furniture there. I've been owning Ikea furniture since I was 11 or so!! Good quality and budget friendly.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I live in a small home of 730 sq ft. Ikea furniture is great for small homes and half of my furniture is from Ikea. Some items are cheap and others can be expensive but all are great quality.
Ashley E.
Aberdeen, WA
Ikea is one of my favorite places for funky home decor and simple furniture. Their products are the perfect addition to almost every house and the customizations and modifications are endless!
Bekah M.
Alpharetta, GA
The moral of the IKEA story is that you get what you pay for. They are known for selling cheap furniture which is exactly what you would think, inexpensive and doesn't last long, which is great in some cases. However they also have more expensive furniture that is good quality.
Ashley P.
Pryor, OK
I love Ikea! I have 3 alex 9 drawers. They are great! I am only giving Ikea 4 stars because the closest location is around 100 miles away from me. It would be nice if they had more locations!
China D.
Athens, GA
I really love Ikea. They have absolutely everything you need in one store. The pros are everything is inexpensive, but some items may be on the cheaper side of quality. I like going there for lunch and food as well as for any home decor i need. Highly recommend!
Ariel O.
Everyone knows IKEA furniture assembly can be a pain in the but and like decoding another language but the products couldn't be any better. I love buying my furniture and accessories here.
Megan H.
Rowlett, TX
Ikea is one of the best stores to go to for anything the have the whole store divided up by style and what your looking for you can find anything you need at ikea. they are such a good quality as well they are built nice and strong to last you a very long time!!!
Nicole E.
IKEA is the best store to go I've you plan on buying some furniture. They have displays of everything set up and you can take measurements at the store and place your order that day and leave with it! But be careful this place is so big it's hard to find the exit
Hollie H.
Going to ikea is like going on a field trip. It's so much fun to wander around, see all their cool rooms, different designs and ideas, see the way they set up rooms. Their food is good too.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?