BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Gotta love Ikea! The layout of the store is just great! And the products they sell are super cool and absolutely beautiful. The prices can range but it just depends on the quality you'd like
Jenna P.
Mesa, AZ
You can find anything that you could need to improve your house at IKEA! Their prices are fantastic and you can get a ton for cheap. The quality is so so but I feel like it has improved.
Shannon C.
Our bedroom set is from Ikea, and it works perfectly for our space and within our budget! It is much sturdier than the Ikea furniture I remember growing up, and we didn't even kill each other building it!
Stacey R.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love Ikea. Most of my furniture is from Ikea (TV stand, coffee table, end tables, decorations, pictures, candles, etc). Everything has a classy, modern look for half the price of places like West Elm. I could find something on every trip!
Grace A.
We live in an apartment so don't want to buy very heavy furniture when we move around. Ikea is perfect for that. The only thing is that putting the furniture together for some items is quite the pain . But hey, at that cost I guess you get what u pay for.
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
I love shopping at IKEA!! They have great products for your home and at fantastic prices!!! The entire store allows you to flow evenly through, seeing everything available for purchase.
Bethany L.
Super fun place to go look at things for home. Favorite purchase was my bed and bed settings loved it. The experience is so fun and you get creative. Good high class quality for everyone.
alexa g.
Chula vista, CA
Half of the furniture and decor in my house is ikea and I'm proud to say we are so very happy with the quality of the products, selection and price most definitely are the cherry on top.
Rebecca L.
Springfield, IL
Always find what I need here. The warehouse part is a bit of a pain tin the butt, eapexially while pregnant but I always seem to leave with a ton of stuff that is used daily in my home!
Crystal P.
West Columbia, SC
IKEA is one of my all time favorite places to go for home decor and furniture. Their prices are amazing compared to other dealers and their merchandise is great quality! I highly suggest anyone who's never been to IKEA to check it out. You won't be sorry.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?