BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Claudia H.
Normal, IL
I love ikea. they have everything you would even need for your house there and its not too expensive. yes it is a big place and it might be overwhelming but you should go there. Everything is so cute there. i want an ikea house when i get my own place
Tiffany F.
Cornelius, OR
I have shopped at Ikea for all sorts of household items. I love shopping there for throw pillows and rugs! It can be a little overwhelming to shop here and you should plan to be here for at least a couple of hours to see everything!
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
I love shopping at IKEA!! They have great products for your home and at fantastic prices!!! The entire store allows you to flow evenly through, seeing everything available for purchase.
Tiffany L.
bakersfield, CA
Ikea is great! Their products are awesome and totally affordable! I love just wandering around their showroom floor. I get so many great ideas for my home. Shopping there is so much fun!
alexa g.
Chula vista, CA
Half of the furniture and decor in my house is ikea and I'm proud to say we are so very happy with the quality of the products, selection and price most definitely are the cherry on top.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Gotta love Ikea! The layout of the store is just great! And the products they sell are super cool and absolutely beautiful. The prices can range but it just depends on the quality you'd like
Crystal P.
West Columbia, SC
IKEA is one of my all time favorite places to go for home decor and furniture. Their prices are amazing compared to other dealers and their merchandise is great quality! I highly suggest anyone who's never been to IKEA to check it out. You won't be sorry.
Bethany L.
Super fun place to go look at things for home. Favorite purchase was my bed and bed settings loved it. The experience is so fun and you get creative. Good high class quality for everyone.
R M.
Plano, TX
Great products and modern style. Sometimes frustrating due to user error, obviously. Quality of pieces varies from piece to piece, but overall, I've had good luck. The delivery and set up services, while pricy, are great for complicated setups, like beds.
Emily L.
Zimmerman, MN
IKEA is a cool place to go if not for the shopping but at least for the experience. I’ve never bought their furniture, only their knickknack kind of things, but they have served me well!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?