- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I freaking love Ikea. And I have to drive six hours to get to the closest store. I have to practice zen-like restraint or I'll spend my rent on a library made from BILLY bookshelves.
I have a love affair with their Hermes line. Is it a pain to put together? Absolutely!! Does it look freaking amazing when it's finished? You betcha! Super affordable, clean easy lines.
They have some gorgeous simple yet classic furniture pieces. However, some of their prices are too much when you can certainly find a dupe elsewhere for a lot less. But it's worth a try.
I LOVE going to Ikea. I could spend hours wandering around the store gaining inspiration and ideas for my own apartment. Couple that with their reasonable prices, and it's hard to beat!
I love Ikea. They have so many great ideas for decorating. And their furniture and other items they sell are amazing quality for the best price. Not to mention their meatballs are yummy.
Furniture in mass quantities, affordable, convenient. The only downside is quality. But, I thinks its a great place for someone who is needs low-cost furniture/decorations! Basic stuff.
I absolutely love Ikea. Most of my furniture is from Ikea (TV stand, coffee table, end tables, decorations, pictures, candles, etc). Everything has a classy, modern look for half the price of places like West Elm. I could find something on every trip!
I love ikea. they have everything you would even need for your house there and its not too expensive. yes it is a big place and it might be overwhelming but you should go there. Everything is so cute there. i want an ikea house when i get my own place
You can find anything that you could need to improve your house at IKEA! Their prices are fantastic and you can get a ton for cheap. The quality is so so but I feel like it has improved.
Half of the furniture and decor in my house is ikea and I'm proud to say we are so very happy with the quality of the products, selection and price most definitely are the cherry on top.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos