BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jame R.
I love ikea! They have so many products to choose from! They have everything you could need for a house, I got my dinning room table and chairs and they are great quality and a great price!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love IKEA. Their products are simple and easy to put together. They are affordable and good for apartment or college living! I've purchased shelves, a bed, dresser, lamps and I love them all!
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love the affordability of IKEA! It has highly fashionable items and great quality! An added bonus: it's a great relationship building experience when you have to put the furniture together
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
It's one of my favorite places to shop at for my house decorations, i always find what i want there and sometimes i end up buying more than i needed because of all the beautiful stuff they sell.
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
Good selection, but the instructions are terrible. You compromise on instructions for a variety of furniture and low prices. Some of the furniture is cheaply made and therefore, tends to fall apart.
Megan H.
Rowlett, TX
Ikea is one of the best stores to go to for anything the have the whole store divided up by style and what your looking for you can find anything you need at ikea. they are such a good quality as well they are built nice and strong to last you a very long time!!!
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
IKEA has the best stuff ever!! if you bought a new house or a new place or even if you wanna redecorate your house IKEA is the place to go!!!! IKEA has younique stuff with awesome price!!!! dont miss it out you can find good things for your house their!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Every time I go to ikea I buy so much stuff... They have everything you need for your house, apartment, if you need to put up shelves, a new desk, anything, they have it all for the home :)
Elisabeth M.
Broomfield, CO
Even though Ikea can have a reputation for being a little cheap, I find their products are long lasting. I have had tables, bookcases, and a love seat for years without significant wear and they are as perfect for my life as they were when i purchased them.
Hollie H.
Going to ikea is like going on a field trip. It's so much fun to wander around, see all their cool rooms, different designs and ideas, see the way they set up rooms. Their food is good too.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?