- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I stocked my whole apartment with the little things and the big things from ikea. They are the cost effective solution to any first home or dorm room. And everything is so stylish!
I love everything about IKEA... The one most great thing bout them is their Picture frame collections... Wooowww.. From expensive to cheap...from the biggest to the smallest... wood to plastic.... they 've everything.... i can just go on selecting......
Ikea is my go-to for cheap, functional furniture and home furnishings. I just bought a full shelving set there for my home office this week. It's easy to put together and reliable.
Furniture in mass quantities, affordable, convenient. The only downside is quality. But, I thinks its a great place for someone who is needs low-cost furniture/decorations! Basic stuff.
We live in an apartment so don't want to buy very heavy furniture when we move around. Ikea is perfect for that. The only thing is that putting the furniture together for some items is quite the pain . But hey, at that cost I guess you get what u pay for.
I have a love affair with their Hermes line. Is it a pain to put together? Absolutely!! Does it look freaking amazing when it's finished? You betcha! Super affordable, clean easy lines.
Our bedroom set is from Ikea, and it works perfectly for our space and within our budget! It is much sturdier than the Ikea furniture I remember growing up, and we didn't even kill each other building it!
I love this store because they have the showroom where you can get ideas before and while you shop, plus they are cheaper than most stores. The staff is very friendly and approachable.
We love going to IKEA! Can't say enough about the things we have gotten there. Sturdy and a great value! We're planning another trip in June to go back to IKEA. Not sure what I'm after!
This is such a fun store. It has a great price-product equilibrium that i love. If u need something and dont really have a lot of money or are great with diy than this is a perfect store.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos