BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
I love the stuff they have at IKEA for dorms. I have purchased quite a lot of stuff and haven't been disappointed. Of course its not high quality stuff if you want that go pay a lot more.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
Massive selection, great prices and good quality furniture & decor fit for any taste and age. I truly love their storage and organization solutions also. Great place to shop. I recently bought a shag rug for my nursery there and loved the price & selection.
Shelton M.
Winterville, GA
Love love love this store. It is like a maze to get through though. It is very overwhelming to shop through the whole store. Very reasonable prices if you have a lot of time on your hands.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
If you want quality furniture, in the neatest styles, Ikea is it. They layout everything into small rooms, to show you different beds, to kitchen cabinets. Ikea really does have everything.
Natalie H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
it has cute house stuff for cheap. the food is always good and cheap. i love the meatballs and ice cream. The stuff there is great the qaulity is okay for the price. You find almost all your home stuff here. The stuff are not too hard to build yourself.
Karen M.
New brunswick, Nj
This is a great store I love shopping here its so existing for me they always have all I need and the best prices in market ...everything here its so beautiful I love this store jeje lol.
Pam F.
Watertown, MN
I adore Ikea! Great prices throughout the store! I have end tables, coffee tables, linens, blankets desk and more! I keep going back. Great stuff, priced right! The store is always busy, this alone tells you something! I am thankful there is one in my area!
Melissa H.
I love Ikea. Their furniture is decent, the food is good, and the store is always a fun treat to walk through. I'm a particular fan of their textiles and some of their kitchen gadgets. In addition, the prices are pretty decent if you're on a tight budget.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
I freaking love Ikea. And I have to drive six hours to get to the closest store. I have to practice zen-like restraint or I'll spend my rent on a library made from BILLY bookshelves.
Staci N.
Los Angeles, CA
IKEA is perfect for college students or for a first apartment. I shop elsewhere for furniture now that doesn't need assembly. Still a great place for all those little things especially when you first move or have your first kid and need so many things!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?