BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
You find anything for your home in ikea! They made the Burbank ikea bigger and I love it ! I shop at ikea when I'm looking for storage for my home like drawers or anything that has to do with my home.. I recommend it to anyone because the prices are pretty good
Sarah
Lincoln, Ne
IKEA is definitely one of my favorite stores I go there every time I am in the city that has one. I could spend hours in there. I often wish I had a endless supply of money so I can have a shopping spree at IKEA!! For sure one of my favorite stores of all times!!
Patricia M.
I really love IKEA you can basically find any furniture you're looking for I have a very reasonable price and very beautiful furniture if you're looking for a home furniture I recommend IKEA
Jenni W.
Birmingham, England
I think that the wide range of products offered at Ikea are really good and have many different uses. I think that the items are definitely good value for money and can be great especially for students as they are living mainly in small spaces on a tight budget.
Erin W.
Love Ikea! Their products are perfect for my home. The furniture is stylish and always exactly what I'm looking for. I shop there often. I would love if it was a little more affordable for me.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I love IKEA. Of course I would buy practically everything there :)they sell a lot of furniture that is made from real wood= last lifetime. I like the European flair and set up of the store :)
Ashley E.
Aberdeen, WA
Ikea is one of my favorite places for funky home decor and simple furniture. Their products are the perfect addition to almost every house and the customizations and modifications are endless!
Briana S.
IKEA has some great products. When I got my first apartment a lot of my furniture came from IKEA. It was sturdy. The only reason I got rid of it is because I moved to a furnished apartment.
Pam G.
Meridian, MS
I really love Ikea and their food too. Ikea has good home goods and I love to get my furniture there. I've been owning Ikea furniture since I was 11 or so!! Good quality and budget friendly.
Andreana W.
Woodhaven, MI
I really like ikea. you can find almost anything you need for your home, you can even eat there! very reasonable prices and you can bring your children, there is an area for the kids to play.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?