- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
What not to love about IKEA. The furniture is pretty well priced. Its a really good store for college students who are buying dorm stuff =, you can pretty much find everything you need there.
I love Ikea for all the cheap home goodies you find but you get what you pay for. I do love getting my steps in at Ikea! I would say to save your money and buy something more sturdy vs buying stuff here.
Knock on wood, I've never had a problem with IKEA furniture. It has always unhelp my standards and continues to do so. I purchased some bookcases and a bed and it had maintained its great look and shapes over the years. Never disappoints me. Great prices, too!
You find anything for your home in ikea! They made the Burbank ikea bigger and I love it ! I shop at ikea when I'm looking for storage for my home like drawers or anything that has to do with my home.. I recommend it to anyone because the prices are pretty good
The first time in IKEA I about had a heart attack! It was so amazing! There are some amazing prices on good quality furniture. The only problem, you most likely have to travel to get to one!
Great store. Affordable prices, everything is well organized. Well made items with good prices, for all budgets. It's a great shopping experience in store and online. I'm a frequent customer.
I love ikea! i bought my entire bedroom set as well as a few decorations from ikea and i couldn't be happier. set up is easy and i have never had a problem with any of the items I've bought.
I really love IKEA you can basically find any furniture you're looking for I have a very reasonable price and very beautiful furniture if you're looking for a home furniture I recommend IKEA
I really love Ikea and their food too. Ikea has good home goods and I love to get my furniture there. I've been owning Ikea furniture since I was 11 or so!! Good quality and budget friendly.
A necessary evil for the middle class. I hate shopping here. The crowds give me anxiety, the carts are terrible at steering, the cafe food is awful but the furniture isn't terrible quality for the price.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos