- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This store is amazing! Half of my furniture is from ikea. Great prices and somewhat easy to put together, depending on what you get. Most of the things I've brought have been easy to put together.
When you're on a budget but you're looking to get new things for the house this is a great place to go they always have the best prices for all the top-notch new items that you can have for your home.
Very good to buy cheap and quality things for the home. Inside the storage there is a family atmosphere. They have spaces for children. A fast food restaurant with excellent food. I recommend 100%.
Love my new drawer set! Sleek and black with smoothly sliding drawers. People complain that IKEA furniture is difficult to put together but I followed directions and it was relatively easy. Love it!
Love, love,love Ikea! When my husband and I first got married we didn't have much matching furniture or a big enough bed frame, nor did we have lots to spend. After a few hours in Ikea we had everything we needed to turn our condo into a comfortable (and matching!) home.
They have really great products. Sometimes I think they can be pricey but the quality is good to me. I plan on buying a dresser from IKEA soon. However they're baby section online sucks to me and shipping.
IKEA is simply the best! I love their picture frames and candles the most. Some items are a little pricey but most items are super affordable. Definitely a place we go to often for anything housing.
I love Ikea. They have an awesome selection of furniture! Going there is dangerous for me, since I want it all! I go here about twice a week with my daughters. I will definitely continue to shop here.
I've purchased alot of furniture at IKEA. The prices are always great and the design and style of the furniture are always perfect. As long as I need furniture, I will always purchase it from IKEA.
Anyone looking for furniture should look no further. The prices are decent and the furniture is great quality. If you’re looking for a new makeup drawer organizer the 9 drawer Alex drawer is perfect!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos