BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Khadijah M.
Frederick, MD
This store is amazing! Half of my furniture is from ikea. Great prices and somewhat easy to put together, depending on what you get. Most of the things I've brought have been easy to put together.
Melissa G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
When you're on a budget but you're looking to get new things for the house this is a great place to go they always have the best prices for all the top-notch new items that you can have for your home.
Maria Andreina P.
Boca Raton, FL
Very good to buy cheap and quality things for the home. Inside the storage there is a family atmosphere. They have spaces for children. A fast food restaurant with excellent food. I recommend 100%.
Kristie K.
Baldwin Park
Love my new drawer set! Sleek and black with smoothly sliding drawers. People complain that IKEA furniture is difficult to put together but I followed directions and it was relatively easy. Love it!
Erin F.
Love, love,love Ikea! When my husband and I first got married we didn't have much matching furniture or a big enough bed frame, nor did we have lots to spend. After a few hours in Ikea we had everything we needed to turn our condo into a comfortable (and matching!) home.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
They have really great products. Sometimes I think they can be pricey but the quality is good to me. I plan on buying a dresser from IKEA soon. However they're baby section online sucks to me and shipping.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
IKEA is simply the best! I love their picture frames and candles the most. Some items are a little pricey but most items are super affordable. Definitely a place we go to often for anything housing.
Tanya F.
Downey , CA
I love Ikea. They have an awesome selection of furniture! Going there is dangerous for me, since I want it all! I go here about twice a week with my daughters. I will definitely continue to shop here.
BLANCA R.
Kissimmee, FL
I've purchased alot of furniture at IKEA. The prices are always great and the design and style of the furniture are always perfect. As long as I need furniture, I will always purchase it from IKEA.
Morgan G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Anyone looking for furniture should look no further. The prices are decent and the furniture is great quality. If you’re looking for a new makeup drawer organizer the 9 drawer Alex drawer is perfect!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?