- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love going to IKEA. My husband and I always go for a specific item and return with many more. There's so much to see and we uncover something new each time. I've had no issues with anything I've ever bought here.
If there is an IKEA and you haven't gone yet ... what are you waiting for? It's basically Disney World for interior decorating addicts. I love the simplicity of their products and the prices.
I love Ikea! Although it is sometimes hard to assemble the their items, it's one store that is still affordable unlike other stores. I recommend this store to a lot of people who need furniture.
IKEA is great for little things. Their bedding, big mirrors and their big photos are priced very well too. If your hungry, don't try their meatballs in the food court though. Not that great. Nor is the desserts.
An affordable store with lots of awesome decor options, but some pieces don't last very long. You get what you pay for and as long as you don't intend to use them for heirlooms, you'll be ok.
I love the setup and idea behind ikea but the quality of furniture isn't good for the price. The wood is cheap and fake in most items. I would rather buy quality furniture for the same price
Muy buen trato del personal, en PR uno compra y luego te avisan cuando llegue la mercancía. Solamente se tardó dos días y todo en muy buen estado. Me gusta porque tienen de todo para el hogar.
I love ikea for all of my furniture. Everything is within reasonable price and is very good quality. I highly recommend this store also because the one I go to has this play place for your kids. You can leave them there (it's great going shopping without them.)
The most amazing place, I could live there! You have so many options to choose from, it can be a little hectic, but everything is so beautiful. Prices vary, but I would totally recommend IKEA!
I really like ikea. you can find almost anything you need for your home, you can even eat there! very reasonable prices and you can bring your children, there is an area for the kids to play.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos