BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lynsey L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I love my IKEA closet. :) I needed something white, unique, & durable. It fits my small space perfectly. I love the quality! :) I've had it for 3 years and it functions just as perfect as day one. 👍
Vanessa G.
San Antonio, TX
I've only been to Ikea once, but I fell in love rapidly! The store is organized very well by room sections, and there is lots of variety. I would recommend IKEA for apartment shopping mainly although there is nice house decor.
Sarah M.
Purcellville, VA
IKEA is typically great quality for the price. I don't tend to like their furniture because it usually looks like it is: furniture that you put together yourself. But I love their kitchen supplies, bedding, towels, frames, and decor. Their frames are at unbeatable prices.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
IKEA is one of my favorite places to go for decoration inspiration. I'm an aspiring interior designer and I just love to spend hours here. I have one of their metal carts that a multi use in the color teal.
Lei E.
Chicago
Who doesn't love IKEA? Granted, you have to spend an entire day there, you cannot just pop into an IKEA like a regular store. I go there for household inspiration, great prices, and cinnamon buns.
Tiffany D.
Portland, OR
I love Ikea, I could spend hours there! I especially love their kitchen gadgets and decor. I did have a short lived bad experience with a coffee table that only lasted 6 months, but I only paid $40 for it
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Every time I go here I have an amazing experience, affordable. The staff is always so helpful. Every product I bought is great quality. I have nothing bad to say about it! I will definitely shop here again!
Beatriz J.
Reading, PA
IKEA is where I got furniture for my apartment and the only complaint that I have is the directions of putting things together is so confusing and it drives me insane. Other than that, I love IKEA.
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
I lobe ikea so much omg it's the best place to go too
Yes some stuff well majority is good pro good price con some stuff feel real cheap yes affordable and it's great yes I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS
Alyssa L.
IKEA is like a household shopping heaven! I mean you could def get lost in there but with all the awesome things everywhere you wouldn't even realize it. The items are actually affordable! I love it there!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?