BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lataushia J.
Sacramento, CA
When I walked into Ikea I get so excited I love seeing all the new things that I am able to do to my home.I don't mind putting things together it's not that complicated that people makes it to be
Monica C.
Portland , OR
Come on who doesn't love ikea?! It's the best most affordable home goods store you can shop at. AND a food court?! Also they have their buy it now section where they mark down returned products almost half off! Pretty cool
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
I LOVE IKEA! IKEA has everything you could possibly want! Half the fun is putting it together (but I'm sure that's an unpopular opinion!) I'm currently in the website looking for a desk for my room!
Tanya F.
Downey , CA
I love Ikea. They have an awesome selection of furniture! Going there is dangerous for me, since I want it all! I go here about twice a week with my daughters. I will definitely continue to shop here.
Christa B.
Levittown, NY
Great place to go for home goods on the cheaper side. great for those who want to decorate on a budget. only downside is having to assembly your own furniture but getting it done can feel rewarding.
BLANCA R.
Kissimmee, FL
I've purchased alot of furniture at IKEA. The prices are always great and the design and style of the furniture are always perfect. As long as I need furniture, I will always purchase it from IKEA.
Lindsey M.
I love Ikea! Unfortunately the closet store to me is a state away. :( Whenever I go to California I make sure I reserve a few hours for shopping at Ikea. That store's like it's own little country!
Marie S.
Fort Drum, NY
The only place we go to for furniture. This is where we got our bedroom set, my daughter's bedroom set, shelving, display cases, and home decor. Absolutely love ikea and we're so sad to not have one near us anymore.
Beth L.
Holly, MI
I have to admit, one trip to IKEA and I fell in love. Not only do they have everything and it's super cute, but the prices are very reasonable. And assembly is a breeze. I love whoever engineered this stuff.
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
I lobe ikea so much omg it's the best place to go too
Yes some stuff well majority is good pro good price con some stuff feel real cheap yes affordable and it's great yes I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?