BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Charlotte Z.
Scarsdale, NY
Ikea is everything. All the products are amazing, seriously, go to Ikea if you want to find perfect fitting furniture for your home at low prices and easy set up, but be patient while assembling.
Bella T.
Orlando, FL
IKEA is an amazing place. They have great service and all of their products are cheap but are great quality. My favorite purchase is my couch I've had for 8 years! I will definitely shop here again.
Lauren M.
long beach, ca
Ikea can be worth it if you know what to look for…I find their furniture to be a waste of money so I steer clear but their bedding/linens are worth the price. Frames, kitchen gadgets, rugs are all fun to shop for their but I wouldn't redo my kitchen with their materials.
Gabrielle E.
Bradley IL
I love ikea, it is such a fun store to just roam around in. They have so many different things to decorate your house with I love it. I love that they also offer food inside the store such as cinnamon buns!
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
This place takes an all day trip for me! I spend forever in here and buy a ton of stuff! I love the set up. I like how you can see how things are put together and how they look out of the box/bag.
magdalena c.
If you are just getting your first place this is perfect for you. Ikea sell lots of modern and affordable pieces. Whether they last a long time or not I'd say is up to you and you living conditions.
Kami P.
Hartselle, AL
Is a fun place to go, but expect to spend all day. My only complaint is that they're is not a location any where near me and getting items shipped costs more that the item itself! Which stinks lol
Jennifer C.
Abington , PA
Ikea is my go to place for anything for my house. Low prices and I love love love building things! The directions are always interesting needless to say. Frozen yogurt and pizza is yummy there too!
Christa B.
Levittown, NY
Great place to go for home goods on the cheaper side. great for those who want to decorate on a budget. only downside is having to assembly your own furniture but getting it done can feel rewarding.
Maria V.
Snoqualmie , WA
The furniture is really inexpensive and lasts forever i have had a bed frame and chair and some storage from there that has lasted me for 8 years and in great condition. I also love their lamps.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?