BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Yuritzi V.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
You can definitely find some great stuff at IKEA, and you can definitely get lost in there too! Lol the stores are so big you can hardly start somewhere without getting distracted by something else.
Jolene B.
Hanover
I have purchased tons of furniture and other items from IKEA!! There prices are very reasonable and affordable!! The quality of there products is amazing and defiantly just as great as there prices
Khadijah M.
Frederick, MD
This store is amazing! Half of my furniture is from ikea. Great prices and somewhat easy to put together, depending on what you get. Most of the things I've brought have been easy to put together.
Farah N.
Stamford, CT
Affordable solutions for any part of your home! We've gone to Ikea for storage solutions and great furniture pieces as well. The assembly takes some patience, but worth it for the price and quality.
Bailey F.
When it comes time to re do a room IKEA is the first place I look! For inspiration and purchasing, it has EVERYTHING you would ever need for your home!
You are always getting a good quilts product!
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
Great store with tons of different items for the house to look at. There is something for every room of the home. They also offer child care for an hour so you can shop while your little one plays.
Maria Andreina P.
Boca Raton, FL
Very good to buy cheap and quality things for the home. Inside the storage there is a family atmosphere. They have spaces for children. A fast food restaurant with excellent food. I recommend 100%.
Marie S.
Fort Drum, NY
The only place we go to for furniture. This is where we got our bedroom set, my daughter's bedroom set, shelving, display cases, and home decor. Absolutely love ikea and we're so sad to not have one near us anymore.
Amanda M.
Saint Paul, MN
THIS IS MY HAPPY PLACE! I COULD GO EVERYDAY AND BE HAPPY! From the super affordable furniture and home accessories to the AMAZING food in the IKEA restaurant, I dont think they could do any wrong!
Monica C.
Portland , OR
Come on who doesn't love ikea?! It's the best most affordable home goods store you can shop at. AND a food court?! Also they have their buy it now section where they mark down returned products almost half off! Pretty cool
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?