- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love visiting IKEA. I have multiple pieces of furniture and lots of home decor pieces. The options are unlimited and the prices are great. Even the returns and exchanges process is pain free.
Ikea really is the greatest place on earth... for Decorators on a budget! everything is affordable and works well with every style. I often get ideas from their mock rooms too! Love love love it!
It's a big store with a lot of stuff you can buy for your entire home very affordable. You can build your own walk in closet, pretty cool. Ive only shopped once here !! I recommend if on a budget
I love the IDEA of Ikea...the real life store gives me anxiety. Too much stuff, too many people. Throw in the fact that the store is a giant maze and I'm outta there. I'll stick to the online Ikea
I like how modern the furniture is. It's always very sleek and clean looking. There usually are a lot of parts to have to put together and depending on the furniture it can take a long time.
What's not to love about Ikea. They have unique items for everyone and great prices to boot. My only advice is to try not to get lost. They even have yummy food that is affordable. Highly recommend.
I love going through the store and seeing all the set ups it really inspires me to decorate...the only problem I have is some of the furniture is cheaply made and therefore I would rather buy some stuff from another company if I plan on keeping it for a long time
We. Love. Ikea. We plan a day trip once a year. We have chairs, TV stand, DVD rack, etc from Ikea and couldn't be happier. We always find gadgets that we want and directions are so easy too.
I love going to IKEA. My husband and I always go for a specific item and return with many more. There's so much to see and we uncover something new each time. I've had no issues with anything I've ever bought here.
I love going to the Ikea store to just look around and get ideas for decorating my home. They always have amazing pieces of furniture at a great price and it doesn't get any better than that.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos