BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kate C.
Brooklyn
IKEA fits a niche market. People who don't want to pay a lot for stylish furniture. I've used IKEA for all of my products and while they're not luxury products, they are functional and stylish!
lauren f.
Love taking a day trip to ikea, there's so much to loook and the prices are great. The food court is also great for lunch. Would have given 5 stars if the directions to their products were a little more clear.
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Great store. Totally over whelming though. I went qith my two small children and that was a terrible mistake. Great selection but not somewhere to go if you are looking for one particular style.
Alyssa S.
I love visiting IKEA. I have multiple pieces of furniture and lots of home decor pieces. The options are unlimited and the prices are great. Even the returns and exchanges process is pain free.
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Great place to buy household stuff. Very affordable and cute pieces. If you are on a budget but want nifty stuff I highly recommend this place. Only downside is that some stuff aren't long lasting.
Justine Y.
Paramount, CA
I love Ikea. Simple and affordable. And it's always just relaxing to go in store and try everything out before eating the Swedish meatballs in their cafeteria. Always come out with more than I intended.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently moved across the country to an apartment. My budget was small and I found a lot of great pieces that worked well. When my budget allows I will definitely find higher quality furniture.
luisa m.
Socorro, TX
Me encanta todo lo que venden aquí, todo es muy original y fuera de lo común, ademas de que se encuentra a un precio muy accesible. El único pero que le pongo es que pienso que deberían abrir mas sucursales ya que hay muy pocas
Chrissy B.
Jenison, MI
The all in one best place to furnish every room in your home. Although there is often a lot of pieces to put your item together, it's worth it.mthe look and better yet the price and far better.m
Evelynn D.
I love Ikea!!! You can really find some great items there for a affordable price. Like with every store you go to there is some poorly made things. But I purchased my coffee table, end tables, lamps, and some really nice knives. Everything has lasted and works perfect.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?