BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Leslie R.
So many things. Prices are cheap. I've only bought a couple of things, but both have been easy to put together and have lasted (we treat things well and putting things together is easy for me).
Abbie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
EKTORP love seat from IKEA was very reasonably priced and well made, especially considering the price. Had to assemble myself but was not difficult. Great purchase and it has different color options for couch covers which are easily removed and machine washable!
Laney R.
Manteca, CA
IKEA is the only place I go where I feel overwhelmed and surrounded by chaos but completely fine with that. Normally crowds and big stores give me some anxiety but IKEA is just so much fun I can't help but enjoy my time there. Amazing Swedish meatballs dinner as well!
Colleen W.
Kenosha, WI
I adore IKEA! So far I own five pieces of furniture from the HEMNES line in white. All are so functional, pretty, and at a terrific value! I look forward to expanding my collection, so to speak.
Monica F.
Bakersfield, CA
Half of my home decor and furniture is from Ikea. I love ikea, its so inspiring to go into that store. my family can spend hours in the store without getting bored, plus the prices are amazing!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, KS
I purchased a family dining room table with 4 chairs and I love it!! I was hesitant on getting a glass table but it's super sturdy and was very easy to assemble! A great affordable price as well.
Susan S.
Waddell, AZ
This is one of my FAVORITE places to shop! I can tell people where to find certain items without even being in the store. That probably means I go there too often.
I really love the variety of merchandise that Ikea carries. It can fit any budget and any style!
Maria G.
Love the variety. Everything I would need to furnish my entire home under one roof. My favorite part is how they display and furniture in sections or rooms to help you visualize and get creative.
Yuleyd V.
San Jose, CA
It's a big store with a lot of stuff you can buy for your entire home very affordable. You can build your own walk in closet, pretty cool. Ive only shopped once here !! I recommend if on a budget
Liliana L.
I recently bought a desk and a circular mirror here and It perfectlt fit in my room. The prices were reasonable and it offered me a variety of colors ofr my desk. The desk had very roomy compartments and light enough to carry. The mirror was a perfect fit for a vanity.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?