BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alyssa S.
I love visiting IKEA. I have multiple pieces of furniture and lots of home decor pieces. The options are unlimited and the prices are great. Even the returns and exchanges process is pain free.
Stephanie O.
Zionsville, IN
IKEA has great selection, a large variety of price points and you know what you're going to get with quality. It's not high quality, but for the price....it lasts longer than you'll ever need it!
lauren f.
Love taking a day trip to ikea, there's so much to loook and the prices are great. The food court is also great for lunch. Would have given 5 stars if the directions to their products were a little more clear.
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
I LOVEEE IKEA! The ambiance is incredible and strolling through the exhibits is never a bore. There is anything and everything that you need for your home. It's affordable and super chic looking.
Justine Y.
Paramount, CA
I love Ikea. Simple and affordable. And it's always just relaxing to go in store and try everything out before eating the Swedish meatballs in their cafeteria. Always come out with more than I intended.
McKayla L.
Garner, NC
If you're in search of something modern, easy to assemble and in the perfect price range, you've found the right place! Everyone is extremely nice and is willing to answer any questions you have!
Alanna P.
I love IKEA. All of the furniture in my bed room is IKEA! It's affordable and lasts a long time and going to the actual store is so fun and can be a fun date! They also have bomb food that is inexpensive.
Linda N.
This is my favorite place on earth. I purchased a dresser and I love it. I love putting it together myself. Easy to assemble and other products I have purchased at IKEA have lasted a long time.
luisa m.
Socorro, TX
Me encanta todo lo que venden aquí, todo es muy original y fuera de lo común, ademas de que se encuentra a un precio muy accesible. El único pero que le pongo es que pienso que deberían abrir mas sucursales ya que hay muy pocas
Paige F.
Leesburg, VA
I think this store has very very good products. I think all the furniture is so pretty and not too complicated to put together. Also it's not to pricey, and all the white products go so well together.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?