BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jason Y.
Itasca, IL
You get what you need and prices are reasonable. The only downside, is that the items that you need to build can be complicated, but the ready-to-use items are good quality. Styles are always modern and up-to-date. Lastly, the BEST meatballs!
Kiani S.
Hartford, CT
They always have what I am looking for. When I was purchasing paint from there, there customer service was awesome, they helped a lot. There quality is really good, I will contribute to shop at lowes.
Caitlyn C.
I love IKEA it's like a trap going there. I love the set up of IKEA and how everything is staged on ways to utilize the products. I love going there for good because the food is great and affordable.
Jessica S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Love Ikea ! They have great products for cheap !! The only thing I hate is putting everything together lol .. you definitely need someone to help you assemble everything ! But besides that I love it !!
Paula D.
Las vegas, NV
I've recently purchased the Linnmon/Alex pieces to create a makeup table and I couldn't be happier! I love that you can mix and match IKEA pieces to create something that best suits you. Although building it is very tedious, it was very affordable. I love that it's plain and simple!
Deema F.
Sugar Land, TX
Love how cheap their product is but I hate the amount of time it takes to put it together. I think they need to improve the way they give instructions. The furniture lasts for a few years and just gets you by.
Morgan G.
All of the products are a good price and it isn't too big of a deal to put things together. I have a mattress from here and i love it!! Its so comfortable. I wish there was a location closer to my home!
Brittani K.
Seattle, WA
Ikea has a lot to choose from at an affordable price. My bedroom is all Ikea, we have a king size bed frame, two side tables, a table dresser, and wide dresser. The tall dresser was recalled last year.
Lydia C.
Mooresville, NC
Literally my favorite place to shop ever! I love the variety of items they have and the price tag of course! As long as you carefully read the instructions everything is easy to assemble and is good quality.
Danielle F.
Milltown, NJ
This store is full of everything and I love how it has rooms set up to allow you to vision the item in your own home! It's great and allows you to get great things at a reasonable price! I shop here often!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?