BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica R.
Woodbridge, VA
This place has literally everything you can think of for good prices. I have curtains, stuffed animals, and kitchen utensils and the quality on them is all amazing. The food here is great as well.
Sarah M.
Purcellville, VA
IKEA is typically great quality for the price. I don't tend to like their furniture because it usually looks like it is: furniture that you put together yourself. But I love their kitchen supplies, bedding, towels, frames, and decor. Their frames are at unbeatable prices.
Janice B.
Lincoln, NE
BEST STORE EVER! if you have never gone, you haven't lived this is one of my favorite stores and has something to offer to everyone rather you are looking to decorate your home or enjoy there food.
Lynsey L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I love my IKEA closet. :) I needed something white, unique, & durable. It fits my small space perfectly. I love the quality! :) I've had it for 3 years and it functions just as perfect as day one. 👍
Visharada  H.
Jersey City, NJ
Have many good options, but the one I go to it's hard to find the exit to the cashiers and the employees have fun watching you get confused and walk around in circles (Elizabeth,NJ). IKEA
Lei E.
Chicago
Who doesn't love IKEA? Granted, you have to spend an entire day there, you cannot just pop into an IKEA like a regular store. I go there for household inspiration, great prices, and cinnamon buns.
Zoe J.
Most things at IKEA are not meant to last forever, but it remains my favorite store for buying certain items such as drinking glasses. I also love IKEA's Raskog utility cart, which has so many uses.
samantha t.
Knoxville , TN
IKEA is my go to store when looking for any household item! They have almost anything a house could need from kitchenware, rugs, children's toys, appliances, etc. I could spend hours in this store!!
Madi M.
Eugene, OR
I love IKEA. They have everything there at extremely affordable prices. All of the furniture in my room is from there. They also have super easy instructions with pictures that tell you how to build things.
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Every time I go here I have an amazing experience, affordable. The staff is always so helpful. Every product I bought is great quality. I have nothing bad to say about it! I will definitely shop here again!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?