BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Just built these floating tv unit from ikea and I'm totally in love! I used to think ikea had cheap looking products but now I don't agree the high gloss mixed with the glass top is so sleek and modern
Iris L.
Newark, DE
Absolutely love this place! I always make a trip to Ikea a day trip. I love just taking my time and looking at everything and sitting on all the furniture. The food there is also pretty good.
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Every time I go here I have an amazing experience, affordable. The staff is always so helpful. Every product I bought is great quality. I have nothing bad to say about it! I will definitely shop here again!
Jennifer C.
Abington , PA
Ikea is my go to place for anything for my house. Low prices and I love love love building things! The directions are always interesting needless to say. Frozen yogurt and pizza is yummy there too!
Emely C.
Los Angeles , CA
Duvet covers are so soft! They have really nice and simple designs. The workers are very friendly. Only thing that I don't like, is i get lost very easily LOL! But I give this place two thumbs up!
dianna b.
charlotte, NC
I practically live in IKEA. It is my happy place. So many amazing products, and they have literally thought of everything. IKEA is like a perfect land of cheap diy furniture and home goods magic.
Stephanie S.
I bought a desk from ikea I really enjoy my desk I use it everyday! I bought some other home improvement stuff which I really like as well IKEA is such a good place for home improvement and decor.
Rachel G.
Tampa, FL
It's my favorite place to go for anything house because I can afford it and it doesn't look like crap. I also go there for lunch a lot because the food is delicious and its very close to my office.
Tanya F.
Downey , CA
I love Ikea. They have an awesome selection of furniture! Going there is dangerous for me, since I want it all! I go here about twice a week with my daughters. I will definitely continue to shop here.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I love shopping at IKEA.. We always make a day of it and eat lunch their halfway through shopping. I never leave there empty handed. We still have bookshelves that we bought from there 5 years ago.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?