BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emily P.
Eagan, MN
IKEA is a great place to go for furniture. The furniture at IKEA is very affordable and I think they look nice. Why not go to IKEA and get a better deal on furniture for your home? I would recommend IKEA and when I need more furniture, I will definitely be stopping into one.
Shelby K.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE Ikea! The closest one to me is 4 hours away but whenever I am near it I go crazy! I'm a college student on a tight budget so it's great they sell good quality stuff for very reasonable prices.
Lisa M.
Pawtucket, RI
I love go goimg to IKEA! !!!
The setup of the store, that comes up to you consently, you go to them if you need help!! Love that you can build everything on your own, if I had complain there is none nearby
Hannah B.
East Lansing, MI
Ikea is the best, everything is easy to use easy to build and easy to look at! Not to mention that it's just plain fun to walk around the whole store. Going to Ikea is an experience you want to have!
Addie R.
Portland, OR
Ikea is a great place to find things for your home! It's affordable and nice quality. You can find just about anything you could need here! Their cafeteria is great too, be sure to try the meatballs!!
Thi N.
Love love love. Employees are the best. They are helpful. Stuff is good and nice and afforable. I bought some funiture for ikea, and it kinda lasts for a long time. I totally recommend to shop in ikea.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Do I even need to put anything in here...Ikea...we love Ikea. The employees at the 2 stores we have been to have been great. We spend hours there. Clean. Bright. Always find way more than we go for.
Brandy G.
I use Ikea for ideas. I tend to stray from their furniture only because I know it isn't high quality. I love the fact they work with small areas though. My favorite thing in the store would have to be the drawers that slide in and don't slam but instead glide in. I want those!
Abbie C.
Boise, ID
IKEA is where I'm currently purchasing a new bedroom from, as well as a desk. I'm in love with the furniture, the storage is way better than my old bedroom and everything is adorable. Highly recommend.
Kelli K.
Charlotte, NC
Who doesn't love to shop at Ikea! Its got everything you need and more. In every color, shape, and size. I think the prices are affordable. I don't think the quality is top notch but it's good enough!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?