BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Beth H.
Rome, GA
I love ikea . It's as simple as that . Great variety of products . Great prices and quality. They offer something for everyone . I have to drive a hour and a half to get there and it's totally worth it
Jackie B.
I love Ikea and go there fairly often. Sometimes I take the kids I nanny and we go there for lunch! i recently bought a desk chair floor model for about 50% off the regular price. I bleached the slipcover and it's as good as new! It can be crowded sometimes, but it's manageable.
Jessica B.
Pasadena, MD
My experience with Ikea has always been amazing. When I moved I got all new furniture from the store in my area and the staff was very friendly and helpful in finding me what I needed. The furniture was very easy to put together and always came with clear instructions. I love ikea!
Azriela M.
Rocky Point, NY
Hands down one of the best places on earth, it's like an hour away from me but it's so worth the drive. I love everything from this place, the furniture and fixtures are actually pretty affordable and it's so fun to go here
Alexis P.
Hillsborough, NC
Even if you don't need anything this place is just a awesome place to go! It truly is an experience. Everything is very reasonably priced and everything is set out so you can picture it in your own house!
Jessica P.
Sedona, AZ
I bought my Knislinge sofa about 4 years ago and it has held up great. I have 3 cats that shed and the microfiber needs to be cleaned on a regular basis to avoid buildup. I am surprised at how well such an affordable sofa has held up over the years even after the constant cleaning.
Jessie L.
Baltimore, MD
I applaud Ikea for having an excellent display of all their furniture, as well as the simple yet effective designs. I love the overall aesthetic of Ikea, and really enjoy the cafeteria and market inside!
Silje B.
Great furniture for great prices. Anything for your home you can find there, doesn't matter what size your home is. If you live in a small studio you can find nice furniture with great storage solutions.
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
Very helpful in store with my delivery and they made the process so smooth. I was able to spend under $500 and came out with a lot of items. I am always purchasing items from here and recommend to anyone.
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
I LOVE IKEA!! We just got one like 30 minutes from my house and that one is the first time I've ever been and it's so cool! I like the showroom idea and how they display product to show how it can be used! :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?