- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I am in school, and recently got married, sitting here on my couch I can look around and name off at least 10 things that came from IKEA! It is wonderful how affordable it is, and such a great quality!
I LOVE IKEA!! We just got one like 30 minutes from my house and that one is the first time I've ever been and it's so cool! I like the showroom idea and how they display product to show how it can be used! :)
I can get lost for days in Ikea. I have to stay away. There is so much to enjoy. I literally spend an entire day there. They have such great products that are in my budget and I can get a nice healthy lunch.
Love IKEA! So organized and presented beautifully. Everything is affordable and good quality. Could spends hours in this store just looking around. Hard to not find something you love!! Can't wait to return.
I love going to IKEA. I feel like anything you need for your home you can get there. The only thing about their furniture is putting it together is usually time consuming. You have to be patient and really follow the directions. I like going there and will continue to purchase from them.
You can pretty much find anything at Ikea. Everything is priced very well and I love that we can get a yummy lunch there also. They have a childcare area if you choose to leave your child while shopping.
Great furniture for great prices. Anything for your home you can find there, doesn't matter what size your home is. If you live in a small studio you can find nice furniture with great storage solutions.
You can't really go wrong with IKEA! One of my favorite places. It's definitely an experience shopping here, I get lots of affordable ideas for my house and I get to pig out on yummy food? Win-win scenario!
IKEA is such a great place to buy house essentials. I live on my own and that's my go to whenever I want to buy something for my room! It's super affordable and I would recommend everyone to check it out!
In love with everything from IKEA! I have 2 beautiful cabinets with glass doors i use in my kitchen that are adorable and functional as well as affordable! I love all their gadgets and fun items as well!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos