BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Margarita X.
Incredible place to buy whatever you need for your home. We go to Ikea about once every month. Best shopping experience. My kids love to stay at the kids place but will love to spend more time there.
Karen D.
Such a fun place to go shop!!
I love all their furniture. My favorite bed is from here!!!
I also love their kids toys.
Shopping here is like a maze but you find everything you need here for the home.
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this store! I like the modern simple designs they carry for everything you need for your home. You can get creative and create your own looks or get on their website for ideas. I can spend hours there.
Demitrianna D.
Bellevue, WA
I love everything about IKEA, I actually love putting together the furniture. (My boyfriend hates it though) but you can find some really cute home decor at IKEA. I recently bought a dresser love it!
Calvin A.
St Peter, MN
I've gotten some of the most modern, wacky-but-stylish furniture here, and don't regret a single thing. The store itself is a wonderland, and honestly have so many useful, low price household items!!
Ella S.
Wellelsey
got a desk and love it. the desk did come with a few dents and scratches thought but overall the desk is amazing and I love it!! The drawers are also great and useful for so many different things!!!!!!
Mallory C.
I love Ikea. Truly a quality store that has everything and anything you could need for your house. Does require assembly, but nothing too hard to follow along with. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Tabatha B.
Tacoma , WA
Easy to put together and works really great as a space saver. Our whole house is basically made up of IKEA furniture. We even love the dishes and silverware. We always make a day out of going to IKEA!
Hunter L.
High Point
This store has literally everything you could think of to decorate and furnish your home, plus a little more. Prices are AMAZING, and the products are of good quality! My FAV home decor store by far!!
Shelby K.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this store and I don't even go here for products all the time, it's just really fun to walk around in. Should probably give better instructions to their products but overall really enjoy IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?