BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Deema F.
Sugar Land, TX
Love how cheap their product is but I hate the amount of time it takes to put it together. I think they need to improve the way they give instructions. The furniture lasts for a few years and just gets you by.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
IKEA is a really good store for home products. They have tons of stuff for the whole house. Only downfall is you have to put together everything piece by piece. Yet you save some bucks in your pocket!!!
Ashley R.
IKEA is the best for cheap, fun, cool household items! I love the way the store is laid out with room vignettes for inspiration. The quality is what you would expect for the price. Not top of the line.
Sam F.
IKEA is a great store if you are looking for less expensive home furniture. It is great for decorations and accessories as well. Everything is moderately priced and has a good quality for what you pay.
Kiani S.
Hartford, CT
They always have what I am looking for. When I was purchasing paint from there, there customer service was awesome, they helped a lot. There quality is really good, I will contribute to shop at lowes.
Jason Y.
Itasca, IL
You get what you need and prices are reasonable. The only downside, is that the items that you need to build can be complicated, but the ready-to-use items are good quality. Styles are always modern and up-to-date. Lastly, the BEST meatballs!
Teresa S.
Hayward, CA
Best best best place to go for furniture and cool house gadgets!! They have EVERYTHING from light fixtures to chair to storage organizers to desks and closet gadgets. Its like a homeowners playground
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love ikea so much, there are so many good deals ! I have gone quite frequently to buy stuff for my beauty room, it's so convenient ! I loved the IKEA vanity sets in white ! It's a must it go to ikea
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
Despite what people say I love ikea furniture. Easy assembly and low prices. Since IKEA is so popular the internet is full of way to manipulate the furniture pieces into something perfect for you space.
Lydia C.
Mooresville, NC
Literally my favorite place to shop ever! I love the variety of items they have and the price tag of course! As long as you carefully read the instructions everything is easy to assemble and is good quality.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?