BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ella S.
Wellelsey
got a desk and love it. the desk did come with a few dents and scratches thought but overall the desk is amazing and I love it!! The drawers are also great and useful for so many different things!!!!!!
Thi N.
Love love love. Employees are the best. They are helpful. Stuff is good and nice and afforable. I bought some funiture for ikea, and it kinda lasts for a long time. I totally recommend to shop in ikea.
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this store! I like the modern simple designs they carry for everything you need for your home. You can get creative and create your own looks or get on their website for ideas. I can spend hours there.
Mildred C.
Purchased two raskog karts.  used these in my bathrooms to keep everything neat and organized. this way everything is contained and the bathroom is not messy for guests.  Provides additional storage was a good price and is well made and will be shopping here again
Julie D.
We use the large blue and yellow umbrellas at school for outdoor duties. If they get caught in the wind once, they're not repairable with a simple flip back. For the price tho, it's not a deal breaker.
Brandy G.
I use Ikea for ideas. I tend to stray from their furniture only because I know it isn't high quality. I love the fact they work with small areas though. My favorite thing in the store would have to be the drawers that slide in and don't slam but instead glide in. I want those!
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I love Ikea for it's smaller items. I love going there and getting a ton of fun little decor. It is inexpensive and cute. I love their furniture, but have found that its usually not very comfortable.
Rachel L.
Ikea has a very special place in my heart. They have quality products for amazing prices, and as a college student that is super important to me. I will always rave about Ikea to everyone and anyone.
Hunter L.
High Point
This store has literally everything you could think of to decorate and furnish your home, plus a little more. Prices are AMAZING, and the products are of good quality! My FAV home decor store by far!!
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
I have never been much of a fan of IKEA. It looks techy on the outside and then everything inside is just basic home needs. I may reconsider checking it out again when they put one closer to my home.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?