BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alli V.
St Louis Park, MN
IKEA is great. I love that they have a place to eat there too! They have so many funky products that you'd never think you needed. Everything is priced really great too. I love shopping at IKEA whenever I can.
Patricia O.
La Crescenta, CA
Love walking around ikea and getting design ideas. basic items are so affordable and there are great foundation pieces that you can even "hack" into pricey items by using a little elbow grease and paint.
AZ E.
Brooklyn
I'm quite addicted to this place! It's one of the most affordable places to stock a kitchen - from pots to plates to utensils. The shopping experience is streamlined and I'll probably be going back soon.
Jaclyn K.
I love Ikea and its items! I feel like all of our Ikea items are sturdy, quality, and long-lasting. You absolutely cannot beat the prices at Ikea. They're great about having trendy, up-to-date items, too!
Hannah E.
Orlando
I love going to ikea to just look around! Every bit of furniture I own plus much more in my apartment is from ikea! The prices are great and everything is very unique, yet exactly what you're looking for!
Nichole F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am in school, and recently got married, sitting here on my couch I can look around and name off at least 10 things that came from IKEA! It is wonderful how affordable it is, and such a great quality!
Jasmin M.
Lynwood, CA
I love love love shopping at IKEA!! All my furniture is from IKEA & I just recently finished my vanity with all things from IKEA! I love it and I will forever shop here because they have everything!!!!!!
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
I can get lost for days in Ikea. I have to stay away. There is so much to enjoy. I literally spend an entire day there. They have such great products that are in my budget and I can get a nice healthy lunch.
Noor A.
I LOVE IKEA not only is it huge with the amazing meatballs,and thousands of great deals but it is also an experience it has places to eat and has enough space to keep you lingering all day 5/5 IKEA!!!!!
Jessica S.
Jackson, GA
Not only does IKEA provide inexpensive, good-looking furniture and accessories, but actually shopping there is fun. It's like being in a different world. You can also find really cheap dishes and mugs.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?