- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
if i ever need furniture this is my go to place!! ikeaa has everything i ever need with good quality the only downside is building the furniture but its no biggie i would recommend people to go there
I used to frequent this place to find things to decorate my apartment. The prices are reasonable, not to mention the quality. Once you're done looking around, try the Swedish meatballs from the cafe.
Always great to go to ikea. Love their style , very affordable, their food is amazing as well, great prices and quality as well, all my house is furnished with their items, totally will be buying there
Love love love. Employees are the best. They are helpful. Stuff is good and nice and afforable. I bought some funiture for ikea, and it kinda lasts for a long time. I totally recommend to shop in ikea.
IKEA is an amazing store! It has so many options at an affordable price. Some products are not the best quality but expected for the price. Great place to get organizing projects done and accessories.
I LOVE Ikea! The closest one to me is 4 hours away but whenever I am near it I go crazy! I'm a college student on a tight budget so it's great they sell good quality stuff for very reasonable prices.
IKEA is a good place to go when you need to find something that isn't bad looking and is cheap. You don't go here for quality. This is a place to go maybe once a year to get things you may need. I wouldn't furnish a whole house from IKEA. But that's just not my style.
Ikea is the best, everything is easy to use easy to build and easy to look at! Not to mention that it's just plain fun to walk around the whole store. Going to Ikea is an experience you want to have!
I've gotten some of the most modern, wacky-but-stylish furniture here, and don't regret a single thing. The store itself is a wonderland, and honestly have so many useful, low price household items!!
Who doesn't love to shop at Ikea! Its got everything you need and more. In every color, shape, and size. I think the prices are affordable. I don't think the quality is top notch but it's good enough!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos