BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brandy G.
I use Ikea for ideas. I tend to stray from their furniture only because I know it isn't high quality. I love the fact they work with small areas though. My favorite thing in the store would have to be the drawers that slide in and don't slam but instead glide in. I want those!
Arin T.
Alexandria, VA
IKEA IS AMAZING! I can spend all day in IKEA, looking at planned out homes and new furniture. It's the perfect place for easy to assemble yet very attractive furniture! Their food is amazing as well!
Kaela T.
Marysville, CA
Furniture is Inexpensive, easy to put together, simple and modern designs! Love this place! Highly recommend for offices and kids rooms. I always buy their fun patterny napkins in the market place too!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
IKEA is a really good store for home products. They have tons of stuff for the whole house. Only downfall is you have to put together everything piece by piece. Yet you save some bucks in your pocket!!!
Hailey S.
Boone, NC
I love IKEA! The whole store is an experience, so shopping for furniture becomes an adventure instead of a chore. The furniture can be a bit hard to assemble alone, but with help it is pretty doable.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I love ikea so much. The way they display all of their items in one way or another helps my not creative mind envision how I would use it. I have a lot of products from ikea and I think they are great.
Selinaa V.
Dallas , TX
if i ever need furniture this is my go to place!! ikeaa has everything i ever need with good quality the only downside is building the furniture but its no biggie i would recommend people to go there
Bernardo F.
i love Ikea, I love their food. i love their furniture that, and other cool items they sell. they definitely are on top of things when it comes to letting people imagine what their rooms can look like.
Karen D.
Such a fun place to go shop!!
I love all their furniture. My favorite bed is from here!!!
I also love their kids toys.
Shopping here is like a maze but you find everything you need here for the home.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I love going to Ikea! They have the best organization products for every room in your house! I have a few pieces of their furniture and it has held up well! I can always find something to make my house better!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?