BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jobi P.
I freaking love this place i can spend hours
Here, I've recently purists day bed and a dining room table and I love love their products, price wise I think a lot of their products are really affordable.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
What can I say, come for the furniture and stay for the meatballs. Honestly I love to shop for housewares and random supplies. They have so many organization options and ideas and it is always affordable.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
Love IKEA! So organized and presented beautifully. Everything is affordable and good quality. Could spends hours in this store just looking around. Hard to not find something you love!! Can't wait to return.
Jessie L.
Baltimore, MD
I applaud Ikea for having an excellent display of all their furniture, as well as the simple yet effective designs. I love the overall aesthetic of Ikea, and really enjoy the cafeteria and market inside!
Jessica B.
Love this place. Able to drop the kid off in a supervised area then shop while the kid is having fun. Not to mention the cheap but good lunch the while family is able to enjoy after shopping or playing.
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
I LOVE IKEA!! We just got one like 30 minutes from my house and that one is the first time I've ever been and it's so cool! I like the showroom idea and how they display product to show how it can be used! :)
Roberta W.
Fairfield, CA
In love with everything from IKEA! I have 2 beautiful cabinets with glass doors i use in my kitchen that are adorable and functional as well as affordable! I love all their gadgets and fun items as well!
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I love IKEA! So much great stuff for a really reasonable, great price! I love coming and walking around and eating at the cafe. The quality is great! I love the cinnamon rolls from there! I love the alex desk.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
I LOVE IKEA. Not only can I get great furniture for a great price. I get the pride in knowing once it's in my home I had a hand in building and making it look amazing. If built properly IKEA furniture lasts for so long.
Yael S.
IKEA has such a huge variety of products, and so many great and amazing ideas. My whole office is made of ikea furniture and it's great, but very annoying to put together, and the quality isn't the best.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?