BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kelly F.
I love IKEA! I try to visit IKEA at least 4-5 times a year. Being that it's four hours away I don't get there as much as I want. You can find everything at IKEA and they have well made products at that.
Saebreena L.
This is a cool place to go and bring your home dreams to life. Home decor is an important part of me so being able to go in and make my thoughts a reality is fantastic! Great service too!! No complaints
Allison T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Sure the instructions might be a little confusing but the prices are amazing and you can find EVERYTHING, from the tiniest decorations to the most massive pieces of furniture. Plus, the food is delicious!
Luz S.
IKEA is the best place in the world if you need any furniture. I love it!!!!!!!!!!! The quality is great and not pricey at all I feel like the prices are just perfect for the quality of the furnitures.
Rosie O.
Tempe, AZ
IKEA always has the best prices on cute, modern furniture. While everything has to be assembled, I can always do it myself. Quality is always great, better than other discount furniture. Their little Swedish food market always has the best little sweets too (cardamom biscuits!!!).
Chaya B.
I always find great furniture at IKEA. Love that you can really customize what is you're looking for. They're always so helpful. The quality is hit or miss, but I find it worth it. I would recommend shopping there!
Eunice S.
I cant even explain how incredible this store is really its like my second home!! I am so in love with the designs and how they give you so many ideas to decor your house literally everything in my house is from IKEA and the best part is the price is unbelievable!!! so affordable
Hannah E.
Orlando
I love going to ikea to just look around! Every bit of furniture I own plus much more in my apartment is from ikea! The prices are great and everything is very unique, yet exactly what you're looking for!
Michaela M.
San Jose, CA
I love Ikea! If you're looking for inexpensive furniture and house hold items this is the place to be. Really great for college students and kids rooms. Won't last forever but still great place to shop.
Danielle S.
Fort Worth, TX
Great prices and have everything I need! So many choices to pick from too. Most of my furniture is from here and it's still standing and sturdy. A little annoying to put together but still a fun project.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?