BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alexis P.
Hillsborough, NC
Even if you don't need anything this place is just a awesome place to go! It truly is an experience. Everything is very reasonably priced and everything is set out so you can picture it in your own house!
AZ E.
Brooklyn
I'm quite addicted to this place! It's one of the most affordable places to stock a kitchen - from pots to plates to utensils. The shopping experience is streamlined and I'll probably be going back soon.
Jessica B.
Pasadena, MD
My experience with Ikea has always been amazing. When I moved I got all new furniture from the store in my area and the staff was very friendly and helpful in finding me what I needed. The furniture was very easy to put together and always came with clear instructions. I love ikea!
Chaya B.
I always find great furniture at IKEA. Love that you can really customize what is you're looking for. They're always so helpful. The quality is hit or miss, but I find it worth it. I would recommend shopping there!
Tammy V.
Monroe, GA
We have been visiting for years since our first visit over 25 years ago in Europe. We usually visit for the food, marketplace items, and ideas. We don't usually buy furniture there but have in the past.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
I LOVE IKEA. Not only can I get great furniture for a great price. I get the pride in knowing once it's in my home I had a hand in building and making it look amazing. If built properly IKEA furniture lasts for so long.
Zozan N.
Nashville, TN
I wish we had an Ikea here...maybe one day! I love the simplicity of the Swedish product and how easy everything is to put together...I went to an Ikea in Sweden and loved everything about it as always.
Danielle S.
Fort Worth, TX
Great prices and have everything I need! So many choices to pick from too. Most of my furniture is from here and it's still standing and sturdy. A little annoying to put together but still a fun project.
Sydne S.
East Windsor, NJ
Great furniture and home accessories for an even better price! Everyone is very helpful when t comes to bulking your dream home. The best part would have to be the amazing restaurant! Hands down a 10/10
Katie F.
Allentown , PA
Always great quality and selection perfect for my first apartment - I always seem to find what I'm looking for and so much more! Perfect for decorating a dorm room too! Adorable and Stylish modern decor
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?