BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Caylyn S.
I love IKEA! The furniture is very affordable and it lasts a decent amount of time, plus I like feeling handy when I put the furniture together. Just make sure you have plenty of room in your car before you go!
Kayla W.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I love the Alex desks and drawers. Very durable and amazing storage capacity! It is perfect for all my makeup and everything else I need to store. All the people where very nice and I would defiantly recommend.
Gabby H.
Coral Springs, FL
I usually get basic furniture items here. They are easy to assemble and most of the stuff is pleasing to the eye. Although it's not the sturdiest or the most long lasting, it does do the job. I love how affordable IKEA is.
Paulina V.
Covington , GA
I love going to ikea it is different than any other stores they have unique items that help you organize and beutify your place. i love the store setup it was a brilliant idea... the food there is also great
Myesha M.
Dallas, TX
I love my Alex storage unit it fits everything that I can imagine in the drawers I love the color and I love how sturdy it is. I love it so much im gonna order 2 more one
for my daughter and another one for me.
Marissa L.
Chino Valley, AZ
There's nothing better than having customized, personalized, and beautiful furniture. I don't like to spend a lot of money on things that I will be experimenting with and IKEA has a great selection of inexpensive pieces. The only downside is the lack of locations in the northern midwest!
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Convenient, smart designs, and generally well priced. Stuff lasts decent amount of time but it's not flawless. Things from ikea won't last you more than 5-10 years at most but it is pretty cheap which is nice.
Danielle R.
I have been obsessed with IKEA for years. Their products are great quality, especially for the price, and I love that everything is modern with clean lines. It's great for mixing and matching with other styles.
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
IKEA has the best and cutest furniture ever! Not only is their furniture cute but their kids section is cute as well. We're never able to take my daughter out of there because she wants everything like me lol!
Deepika Y.
Herndon, VA
Ikea has great and trendy stuff. Great for students and people who move a lot and want affordable furniture etc.
The furniture is very flimsy and made with scrape wood.
I like the Alex and Linnmon for my makeup
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?