BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Michaela M.
San Jose, CA
I love Ikea! If you're looking for inexpensive furniture and house hold items this is the place to be. Really great for college students and kids rooms. Won't last forever but still great place to shop.
Jaclyn K.
I love Ikea and its items! I feel like all of our Ikea items are sturdy, quality, and long-lasting. You absolutely cannot beat the prices at Ikea. They're great about having trendy, up-to-date items, too!
Eunice S.
I cant even explain how incredible this store is really its like my second home!! I am so in love with the designs and how they give you so many ideas to decor your house literally everything in my house is from IKEA and the best part is the price is unbelievable!!! so affordable
Jennifer M.
St Petersburg, FL
You can pretty much find anything at Ikea. Everything is priced very well and I love that we can get a yummy lunch there also. They have a childcare area if you choose to leave your child while shopping.
Kelly F.
I love IKEA! I try to visit IKEA at least 4-5 times a year. Being that it's four hours away I don't get there as much as I want. You can find everything at IKEA and they have well made products at that.
Jessica B.
Love this place. Able to drop the kid off in a supervised area then shop while the kid is having fun. Not to mention the cheap but good lunch the while family is able to enjoy after shopping or playing.
Sarah M.
Probably one of my most favorite places to shop. The furniture is attractive yet affordable. Nearly all my bedroom and living room furniture is from Ikea. Not to mention the tasty food in their cafeteria.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
Love IKEA! So organized and presented beautifully. Everything is affordable and good quality. Could spends hours in this store just looking around. Hard to not find something you love!! Can't wait to return.
Rosie O.
Tempe, AZ
IKEA always has the best prices on cute, modern furniture. While everything has to be assembled, I can always do it myself. Quality is always great, better than other discount furniture. Their little Swedish food market always has the best little sweets too (cardamom biscuits!!!).
A W.
Oh my god. I love Ikea so much. Their prices are just so good, even though their furniture isn't the highest quality. It's stylish and modern which is perfect for a girl in her twenties. Their down comforters are really great, I've washed mine multiple times without a problem.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?