BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

April G.
Columbus , TX
Although I LOVE their products and styles, I don't like that everything is sold in pieces and you have to put it together. It ends up saying a little bit in price but the labor that I do is what I could go without.
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Great furniture for very inexpensive prices!! I shopped there for all of my dork and apartment years and everything held up amazingly. I usually go once or twice a year. I would highly recommend coming here.
mella B.
manassas
I love shopping at IKEA. Especially the home interior section. I do find everything is good quality affordable and very modern! I think more wardrobes would be awesome! I would recommend IKEA in a heartbeat!
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
IKEA is one of my favorite places. The selection, the prices and the cafeteria, they all make for a great day out to IKEA. The closest is Atlanta so we make a day trip out of it, just not on the weekends, way to busy.
Amy F.
Alexandria, VA
I love ikea so much that I do not allow myself to go there because I will spend way too much money! I'm into the straight lines and modern feel so the furniture doesn't bother me. And to me, cheap is good!
Mirna N.
virginia beach
I absolutely love ikea! The items are soo cheap & great quality! I would definitely recommend to everyone. I guarantee you'll find something for any room in the house! I will definitely shop at IKEA again!!
Madison K.
Calhoun, GA
Affordable and super cute! You can get everything you need for your home or apartment all in one place and for such a great price! The quality isn't the best, but such great style for the cost is definitely worth it.
Halley E.
Sylvania
Iv gotten and umbrella from Ikea for like 2 dollars and it's great! I also got a very cute candle holder that looks like a birdhouse and I get tons of compliments on it! Such cute things for a great price!
Brittney F.
IKEA is such a unique and exciting environment to shop in!! The way that products are displayed in the gallery give practical ideas for decorating and designing living spaces using all products found at IKEA
Catherine G.
Girls, if you are looking for shelves for your makeup collection, they have to come to Ikea. Has all sizes, shapes and colors. Thanks to them I could be much more organized and have all my collection at hand
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?